Art Club Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RULES. (Please read me before posting!)

Go down

RULES. (Please read me before posting!) Empty RULES. (Please read me before posting!)

Post  Dotsiebunny Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:34 pm

*Treat other members respectfully.*
If you have nothing nice to say, then perhaps say nothing at all. Any bullying or harassment of people here will not be taken lightly. I will ban you faster than you can say sorry.

*Please don't use bad language on the forum*
Please don't swear or use other offensive language on the forum. Even if you don't have a problem with it, some people do. Plus, this is a school related forum. It just plain doesn't belong here.

*Keep topic/image content rated under pg-13.*
Again, this is a school related forum. Nuff' said.

*No Spamming!!!!*
Don't post pointless things!!! Think of your poor Admin! I have to delete those things! Put spam in the spam forum, and only there! I don't care about things like a large amount of exclamation points, but I do care about pointless posts. Please report them so I can move/delete them.

*Please, don't blind us with typing.*
I know, I know, that's an odd thing to say, but it must be said. I'm pretty sure not all of you are aliens from another universe, so please type like a human. People don't like it very much usually. So, PlEasⓔ dOn'♈ TaLK LikE T)(is!!!!!!!! }: D

Now, You have my permission to post as much as you like!
Dotsiebunny
Dotsiebunny
Admin

https://artclubchatter.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down