Art Club Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let Us Tell You About Homestuck. (example club.)

Go down

Let Us Tell You About Homestuck. (example club.) Empty Let Us Tell You About Homestuck. (example club.)

Post  Dotsiebunny Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:36 pm

Homestuck
Let Us Tell You About Homestuck. (example club.) Tumblr_lpiwqw3WyJ1r18quno1_500
What is Homestuck?

Homestuck is an interactive fiction-like webcomic created by artist Andrew Hussie and is the 4th comic series to be published on the website MS Paint Adventures. It has gained a significant fanbase on the Internet, and many fans have directly collaborated with Hussie on the comic.The story revolves around 13-year-old protagonist John Egbert and his friends Rose Lalonde, Dave Strider and Jade Harley. It is revealed that the fate of humanity revolves around their performance in the game Sburb. During the course of their adventures they befriend several members of an alien race called trolls. The humans use an instant messaging program called “PesterChum” to converse with trolls, who use a program called “Trollian” to respond back. Info taken from Know your meme

What about the fandom?
Well, it's a scarily huge fandom that can raise over $2,000,000 of dollars in 30 days. They also have an unnatural fear of the Batterwitch Betty Crocker and strange embarrassment over cleaning supplies.

Should I read it?
YES. but only if you have maturity. I would guess the rating for this would be about PG-13.

How to join the fanclub: Just fill out this simple form!
I would love to be a member of the Homestuck Fanclub! Let us all frolic and write fanfiction!
Sighed, _______
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Members:
dotsiebunny (Admin)
And Ghosts!

Dotsiebunny
Dotsiebunny
Admin

https://artclubchatter.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum